If you believe that material available on this site, jadedgamer.com, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a complete and valid notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded or embedded the material by email.
All complaints must be subbmitted elctronically by email to email@example.com. All complaints must include the following information. Any complaints missing information will be ignored.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Jaded Gamer to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific news post (not just the title of the story) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the news post – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The jadedgamer.com Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice is available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license.